the final days of the year...

It's nearly a new year.

Just the matter of a few days and 2016 will be in the history books.

A lot of times people take this time to make lists of resolutions. All the things they want to do in the New Year.

I admit, I have some things that I want to continue to work on in my own current journey of resolution, but before I can even think about that I need to make it to the New Year in one piece.

Currently in my job, I have a LOT on my plate. The only lists I am making have ZERO to do with what I'm going to do in 2017 and everything to do with what it takes to wrap up 2016.

There are end of year stats to compile.

A new data tracking software to get rolling.

A user manual to create for the software.

Staff to train at the new software.

Clients to see.

Billing to submit.

Data to be entered.

Releases of information to be signed.

Old documents removed.

New documents completed.

The list is growing by the moment and somewhat daunting at that.

But I have a weird calm about it all.

I haven't spiraled over the stress of it all...yet.

I'm looking forward to 2017. The Lord has already worked so much in my heart over the last few months that I am excited to see what else He has in store. I am excited to continue this journey of growth and dig down deeper into what the Lord is doing in me.

I'm excited for discipline and surrender.

I'm even excited for the opportunity that I have at the close of this year to be really efficient and get some new and exciting things started for the mission team.

I have an expectant heart for what the Lord is going to accomplish in the final days of 2016 and then in all of 2017. He has awesome things in store. Things I cannot even begin to anticipate but He already sees and knows completely.

I am grateful for new days, New Years, new chances to embrace change.

I plan to accomplish a LOT in the last few days and moments of 2016 and finish strong, then I will welcome 2017 with a hopeful heart.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

adorning

lost causes...

dude maintain