I hate cats

My brain is a bit mushy today from loads of paper work and tons of musical details.

So tonight, I have little of consequence to say. Instead I'll share some nonsense that was brought to my attention. I know that I feel over the top feeling about this and that that in and of itself is it's own. Rand of nonsense but here it is.

This commercial was brought to my attention tonight and even just thinking of it now, quite a while later it makes my blood boil. If you know me well, you know I hate cats.

Whether I ever marry or remain a spinster, I will NEVER be a cat lady. The more I am around them, the less I like them. I can't fully tell you why, most of my reasoning is probably irrational things like, they skulk or other such nonsense. Suffice it to say I don't like them.

On the other hand...I am not sure I have made you aware of this but I LOVE Christmas.

Like...kind of a lot.

Like if Christmas were a man he might have a restraining order against me cause I would follow him around.

Any who...this commercial, is basically my own personal version of hell.

You're welcome.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

adorning

lost causes...

dude maintain