word of God speak

For 10 minutes now I have been staring at a blank computer screen, I need to write.

There are several things swirling around in my mind that are worthy topics but I cannot seem to wrap them up into thoughts concise enough to make worth reading or for that matter even writing.

I keep typing and deleting thoughts and words because they don't seem to be the right ones.

I am not going to belabor this point. Tonight I will let my words be few. I think its ok to be at a loss for words, sometimes we simply need to shut up and listen to His voice.

Tonight, I will let the word of God speak 

Oh the depths of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God
How unsearchable His judgements, how untraceable His path
Who knows the mind of our God and who should give counsel to Him
Who has given to God that God should repay
For from Him and to Him and through Him is everything
To God be the glory forever and ever, to God be the glory forever, Amen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

adorning

lost causes...

dude maintain