dig deep

This weekend my posts have basically been short, sweet and a day behind. Last night after a long drive I came home and crawled into bed. I couldn't seem to motivate myself to write coherent words. This morning I find myself wishing I could just sleep until I can't sleep anymore but there are client meetings and deadlines waiting for me at the office.

I haven't managed to crawl out of my bed yet, and like I said I reallllllly don't wannnnnnnnnna. Days like this it's hard to motivate myself to do anything that I am supposed to do.

But as I lay here writing this I KNOW that I have important tasks to accomplish today and so, I am going to dig deep.

I'll crawl out of this bed and leave behind the safe coziness of its covers. I'll pull myself together and make this day happen.

I don't wanna.

But I'm going to.

Ready, set, go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

by faith

my first New Year's Eve alone

reconnect